Hamble Marine Surveys offer a highly comprehensive service not just limited to a survey. We offer advice prior to the survey, and after a survey.
We regularly get asked by buyers to advise on documentation required prior to making an offer, advice on the purchase process itself, and being an independent 'sounding board', we can offfer advice on whether the vessel or installed equipment are suitable for the intended purpose.
Being Consultants and Surveyors we are able to offer the following services:-
- Advice prior to making an offer on the type and extent of survey required, what you need to do and what you should expect.
- Full, professional Pre-Purchase Survey including photographs where needed issued within 48hrs. We also offer a verbal or emailed Preliminary Report within 6-8hrs.
- We are happy for you to join us during the later part of the survey to go through certain key items and recommendation in-situ. This unique service at Hamble Marine Surveys has proved to be very popular with our clients.
- Following the survey we are happy to meet to discuss any queries you may have and to provide guidance on how best to handle matters further. The is also a unique service that we offer and one that is very helpful to first time purchasers.
- Where repairs are required we are happy to assist in giving guidance on obtaining quotes and advice on negotiating where defects are found.
- As dealers for Ocean Safety Equipment we are able, based upon our experience, to offer advice on what safety equipment is needed to compliment that which is currently on the boat to be purchased. If required we are happy to discuss tailor made safety packages and fitting.
- Ultimately Hamble Marine Surveys are here to give you peace of mind and confidence in your purchase.