Hamble Marine Surveys offer advice on:
- Liferaft types, location and securing
- Lifejackets for the whole family and fitting
- Flares (type, number and where to store them)
- Storm Sails (what type, how to rig and use)
- Man over board (MOB) recovery equipment
- EPIRBS, SARTS, PLB’s
- Communication Equipment (VHF, Satcom)
Marine Safety Check
8 out of 10 private pleasure craft operate with inadequate safety equipment onboard, the wrong type of safety equipment or equipment out of date, defective or installed incorrectly.
Hamble Marine Surveys are able to offer a cost effective one stop solution to your safety equipment needs. We are professional marine surveyors and authorised dealers of Ocean Safety equipment.
Step 1. We offer a Safety Check of your vessel indicating what safety equipment should be present and checking your existing equipment.
Step 2. We then recommend any additional/replacement equipment needed for your vessel and its intended usage, and quote for this equipment including supply & fitting.
Step 3. We then are happy to meet with you and your family to go over the correct usage of the supplied equipment, maintenance and correct stowage.
In addition to the checking of your existing safety Equipment we are also able to check your vessel's own systems including:-
- Bilge Pump Systems
- 12v & 220v Systems
- Seacocks and securing of all hosing
- Engine installation and fuel system
- Steering system
- Rigging & guardwires